Concord Park Place
Seasons Villas & Condominiums
Introducing the Concord Seasons Villas and Condominiums inside Concord Park Place, the latest addition to Concord Park Place, a 45-acre master-planned community that will be home to more than 7,000 residents when complete. It is centrally located in the heart of Toronto and surrounded by multi-million dollar neighbourhoods. Easy access to two TTC subway stations and a GO train station with many amenities to choose from.
- Two TTC subway stations and a GO train station
- 8-acre Grand Central Park, skating rink, children area, playfield
- True Master-planned community, 20 buildings, 5000 suites
- Public School & Community Centre
- Shopping convenience: Supermarket, Canadian Tire, Ikea, banks, healthcare and restaurants
- Building Specifications: 41 (East Tower) Levels of Concrete Residential High Rise
- Villas: 9’ – 11’ Ceiling in principle living areas
- Tower: 9’ Ceiling in principle living areas
- Featuring SEASONS theme-inspired LEAF MOTIF architectural design
- Approx. Suite Sizes: Villas: 2 Bedroom + Den to 3 Bedroom + Den suites (1,100 sf – 2,000 sf)
- Tower: 1 – 3 Bedroom suites (503 sf – 1,100 sf)
CANADA’S LARGEST COMMUNITY BUILDER
For two decades, Concord has set innovative standards for grand-planned communities Canada wide, from Concord Pacific Place in Vancouver and Concord CityPlace in Toronto, to North York’s Concord Park Place and Calgary’s coveted new neighbourhood. With impeccable design crowned by state-of-the-art technology, Concord builds living dreams and lifetime investments.
Concord has completed over 100 residential and mixed use buildings with more than 50 in various stages of planning and development.
Over the past 25 years, the Concord Group of companies has also grown into other industry sectors including software and information technology, telecommunications, as well as green energy projects in solar, wind and hydroelectric power generation.