SPECTACULAR BUILDING FEATURES
- Wesley Tower is a 43-storey residence situated at the corner of Confederation Parkway and City Centre Drive overlooking the surrounding community of Mississauga’s City Centre.
- This striking tower not only offers sophisticated design and craftsmanship, but also superior resident amenities for all to enjoy.
- Wesley Tower holds a perfect corner position in the thriving community of Daniels City Centre steps away from shopping at Square One, entertainment choices including Cineplex Odeon and Playdium, the library, YMCA, dining options, as well as local cafes.
- Wesley Tower offers the ultimate in convenience with easy access to Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, Highways 403, 401 and 407.
- An impressive statement-worthy Lobby with sophisticated furnishings, sculptural elements, and a 24-hour concierge to welcome residents and guests.
Daniels City Centre
Daniels welcomes Daniels City Centre – Wesley Tower to their iconic 23-acre multi-award winning master-planned community. Located at Confederation Parkway and City Centre Drive and rising 43 storeys in the heart of the Mississauga City Centre, this new residential tower will be nestled within a destination neighbourhood offering a community full of conveniences. Featuring one to three bedroom suite designs with stunning views, sophisticated features and finishes, and vibrant amenities, register today to learn more about this incredible homeownership opportunity!
Just when you think The Daniels Corporation has reached the pinnacle of new home offerings in Mississauga, the company comes up with a surprise. This time, it’s a brand new addition to their iconic 23-acre, master-planned, mixed-use community, Daniels City Centre! Yes, this August, Daniels will be back with a new 43-storey residential condominium, Wesley Tower, at Confederation Parkway and City Centre Drive – in the midst of one of the Greater Toronto Area’s most amenity-rich neighbourhoods.
Accessibility Designed Progam
The Daniels Corporation continues to strengthen its commitment towards inclusivity. Dedicated to providing a higer standard in accessibly designed homes for people u sing mobility devices, Daniels ensures that the suites offered through its Accessibility Designed Program (ADP) exceed the acccessibility standards set by the Ontario Building Code (OBC).
Daniels is offering a series of standard accessible layouts to choose from at no additional cost. These standard layouts include accessible features such as roll-in showers, roll-out balconies, Hand-held shower faucet, Grab bars in shower, Under-sink knee clearance, Minimum 900mm x 1500mm clear transfer space beside toilet, and Minimum 150mm turning radius.
Live. Work. Play. Grow.
Imagine living mere moments to the Square One shopping mall, the largest mall in Ontario and a premier shopping destination in the GTA, with more than 320 shops, services, dining and entertainment options. Take courses at Sheridan College, gather with neighbours for festivities at Celebration Square, enjoy live theatre at the Living Arts Centre, revel in nature in the community’s 3-acre public park, take in the beauty of stunning public art, and stroll along the convenient central mews. If you work in Toronto, Mississauga Transit and GO Transit are easily available, and access to Highways 403, 401 and 407 are just minutes away.
No wonder the demand is there for more chances to live right in the Daniels City Centre community. Daniels has a long reputation for excellence in Mississauga, having established the first master-planned community in the City Centre in 2004 with The Capital Condominiums. Since then, Daniels condominiums in this fantastic location have received several design awards. Today, the community’s fascinating architectural landscape spans the gamut from the gargoyle-festooned One Park Tower to the glowing green rooftops of Limelight Condominiums and the unique aesthetics of Chicago Condominiums, which is inspired by the Chicago School of Architecture.
Wesley Tower will offer one-bedroom, one-bedroom + den, two-bedroom, two-bedroom + den suites, plus three-bedroom layouts. Both suite designs and building amenities will be family-friendly.
Daniels 10% Firsthome™ Deposit Program
EASY AS 1…2…3:
- You will need to provide a $5,000 deposit upon signing your Agreement of Purchase and Sale – this is your INITIAL DEPOSIT;
- 30 days after you sign your Agreement of Purchase and Sale you will top up your Initial Deposit to a total of 5% of the purchase price of the home you have purchased.
- 120 days after you sign your Agreement of Purchase and Sale is when Daniels’ Gradual Deposit Payment Plan kicks in. Starting on the 120th day from when you signed your Purchase Agreement, you will provide monthly installments of just $1,000 until you reach 5% of your purchase price or your occupancy date. If by the occupancy date you have not accumulated 5% of your purchase price in deposits (in addition to the initial 5%), then you will top up this amount to a total of 10% of the purchase price on your occupancy date.
“How to Qualify:”
- Neither you nor your spouse can own a home in Canada
- You must currently be renting and present a bona fide, active lease
- If you are currently living with your parent(s)/guardian – please speak with a sales representative
- Your home at Wesley Tower must be your sole and principal residence
- You must be a permanent resident of Canada
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be pre-approved for a mortgage using Daniels’ lender for Wesley Tower, CIBC, prior to entering into an Agreement of Purchase and Sale
THE DANIELS CORPORATION. A HISTORY OF INNOVATION.
Daniels has created a legacy of ensuring that people across the GTA love where they live. Through our dedicated team, profound experience and deep understanding of what makes a home and a community – we are excited and honoured to be returning to the Mississauga City Centre and look forward to working with you on your journey to homeownership.
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 34 years. Daniels has built more than 27,000 award-winning homes and apartments in master-planned, mixed-use communities, commercial, and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and pre-eminent builder/developers. Company founder John H. Daniels is a towering figure of the North American real estate industry.