LIGHTHOUSE EAST TOWER
Introducing Lighthouse East Tower, the newest addition to the waterfront of Toronto’s downtown core. The condominium will complete the Daniel’s Waterfront – City of the Arts community on Queens Quay East with residential, commercial, shops, restaurants, offices, schools and more. Enjoy permanent views of the lake, walking distance to Union Station and be part of Toronto’s skyline at this iconic address.
- Located at Queens Quay East & Richardson St
- The newest addition to the iconic Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts community
- Suite layouts from studios, 1 bedrooms, 1 bedroom + dens, 2 bedrooms and 2 bedroom + den
- Suites sizes range from 350 sq ft to 860 sq ft
- 15% deposit in the first year ($5000 at signing, balance to 5% in 30 days, 5% in 120 days, 5% in 365 days), final 5% due in 2019.
- Walking distance to Union Station to access the TTC Subway, streetcars, GO Train, Union Pearson Express and beyond
- Steps to George Brown’s School of Health Sciences, School of Design, OCAD and more
- Enjoy harbourfront living with expansive views of the city, endless lake views, steps from Sugar Beach and bike rides on the Martin Goodman Trail
A NEIGHBORHOOD ON THE RISE
REVITALIZATION HAS PROMPTED $30 BILLION OF INVESTMENT INTO THE AREA
Revitalization of Toronto’s waterfront is the largest urban redevelopment project currently underway in North America, it’s one of the largest waterfront revitalization efforts ever undertaken in the world, it’s larger than Lower Manhattan, and it’s four times the size of Monaco.
George Brown College’s new, state-of-the-art campus, high quality residential and commercial developments geared to create new jobs, iconic parks and public spaces and essential infrastructure and services to unlock development, including the 2015 Pan Am Games athletes’ village.
Transformation will be home to 40,000 residents, 10M SF of employment space, 740 acres of parks and public spaces.
To date, it is estimated that the Waterfront Renewal has generated 16,200 full-time years of employment and, upon build-out, will generate enough space to accommodate 40,000 permanent jobs. New cultural facilities, parks, public spaces, transit, as well as a full range of community services and amenities will support the new communities as well as the city at large.
DANIELS 2016 ONTARIO HIGH RISE BUILDER OF THE YEAR
Daniels was awarded the 2016 Ontario High Rise Builder of the year at the Tarion Warranty Corporation’s Homeowners’ Choice Awards. This highly acclaimed award is presented to the builder based on feedback from all pre-construction condominum buyers across Ontario.
The Daniels Corporation creates amazing communities and looks beyond just the building, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a spectacular sense of home. This commitment has been an important part of Daniels’ philosophy for over 30 years. Daniels has built more than 26,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and is one of Canada’s largest and pre-eminent builders.